SELF EMPLOYED IMMIGRATION
Interested in starting a business in Canada or investing in Canadian Economy? Then this pathway might be for you. Depending on your resources, business interest and your previous experience, we will help you find the pathway that fits your case the most.
We specialize in the following categories:
Self-Employed Persons category
Self-Employed Immigration Program applicants must have at least 2 years (out of the last 5) of relevant experience plus have the intention and ability to become self-employed in Canada and make a significant contribution to specified economic activities in Canada. Relevant experience includes the following occupations:
- Athletes, Coaches, Referees, instructors and program leaders in Recreation, Sport and Fitness
- Painters, Artists, Graphic Designers, Graphic Arts Technicians, Illustrators, Interior Designers, Designers for Theatre, Fashion, Exhibit
- Librarians, Archivists, Conservators and Curators
- Authors, Writers, Editors, Journalists, Public Relations and Communications Professionals
- Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters
- Creative and Performing Artists, Announcers, Producers, Directors, Choreographers, Conductors, Composers, Arrangers, Musicians, Singers, Dancers, Actors, Comedians, Painters, Sculptors, etc.
- Photographers, Film and Video Camera Operators, Occupations in Motion Pictures, Broadcasting and the Performing Arts
- Artisans, Craft-persons, Patternmakers for Textile, Leather and Fur Products
Provincial Business Immigration
Every Canadian Province has its own business immigration program. Depending on your resources and your interest in a specific province, we will help you to make the right choice. Email us at email@example.com and based on your assessment questionnaire results we will provide you with a free advice regarding which provincial immigration program will best suite your needs.
This new and one of a kind in the world immigration program was launched in order to attract more innovative minds and companies to Canada. Before you apply for the start-up visa, you must convince a designated organization to support your business idea. If the designated organization supports your business idea, it will give you a Letter of Support with which you can begin your immigration process. Designated organizations include:
- Venture Capital Fund
- Angel Investor Groups
- Business Incubator
Depending on which type of organization you choose, there will also be a minimum investment requirement that you must secure from this organization (except for Business Incubators). The process of securing the investment or support from there organizations is highly competitive and only most talented entrepreneurs succeed. If you have an innovative idea and you have been granted a support from one of these organizations, feel free to contact us for further assistance in your immigration process.